General Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user browsing in this area accesses the site Ristorante Maurizio, accessible via the url: https://www.ristorante-maurizio.com/ Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies the acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of goods and the provision of services with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D.lgs. n. 206/05 modificato dal D.lgs. n. 21/14 e D.lgs. 70/03) from
Società MAURIZIO S.R.L unipersonale
Sede: Via Duomo, 78 – 05018 – ORVIETO (TR)
Partita IVA: IT01606470555
3. The user is required, before accessing the products and services provided by the site, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Terms of Sale whose terms Maurizio Srl unipersonale reserves the right to change unilaterally and without notice.
5. It is possible to use the site and therefore access products and services provided by the same and to purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Subject
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for goods on Ristorante Maurizio and do not, on the other hand, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by parties other than the seller that are present on the same site via links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their sales conditions.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the information on each service purchased and the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods for the products purchased and the relative shipping costs and delivery, a reference to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products. The seller is not responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown if due to technical reasons, since the representations have a merely illustrative function.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “” COMPLETE ORDER “” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for his evasion.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. In any case, the confirmation will exempt Ristorante Maurizio from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Ristorante Maurizio of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Ristorante Maurizio will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the relative deficiencies are rectified.
4. On the occasion of a request, Ristorante Maurizio may keep user data for any commercial communications and sending offers and promotions. The storage of personal data will be managed by the staff of Ristorante Maurizio with due diligence and due procedures in accordance with the recent regulations in force concerning the processing of personal data.
Art. 5 – Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, by resolving the contract, Ristorante Maurizio will reimburse the amount paid within 10 days from the time when Ristorante Maurizio became aware of the purchaser’s decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6 – Products offered
1. Ristorante Maurizio markets:
Typical food products (wine, condiments, jams, oil…)
2. The offer is detailed on our website at the link: https://www.ristorante-maurizio.com/en/shop/
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of the products and services will be the one indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error Ristorante Maurizio will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for Ristorante Maurizio to supply what was sold at the lower price wrongly indicated.
3. The site prices are inclusive of VAT and, at the time of purchase, they report the shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. The changes do not apply to orders for which an order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once the desired products and services are selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details can be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
- Credie Card (Amex, Visa, Mastercard)
- Wire Transfer
Art. 8 – Delivery
1. Ristorante Maurizio carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory and in foreign countries except for those where there is no possibility of sale.
2. Ristorante Maurizio via courier/post will handle deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase indicated as the place of dispatch.
3. Delivery is generally made within ________, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within a maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In this case, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree a new delivery.
5. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to agree on a new delivery date.
6. If the delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that it is intended to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, excluding any additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 15 days from the date of termination of the contract. Transportation resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
9. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to any of the parties, the user will be fully reimbursed for the payment.
Art. 9 – Passing of the risk
1. The risks relating to the products will be borne by the buyer starting from the time of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the complete payment of all the amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurred at a later time, is received.
Art. 10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian legislation.
2. If the buyer has stipulated the contract as a consumer, any natural person acting on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months from the date of product delivery; that the buyer submits a formal complaint regarding the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognized by the latter; that the online return form is completed correctly.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or resolution of the contract relating to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
4. All return costs for damaged or unusable products will be borne by the seller.
Art. 11 – Cancellation
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to cancel the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the term of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative Decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal of the purchase can send an email, indicating the order number and name of the user, to: email@example.com.
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively to send the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned to: RISTORANTE MAURIZIO, Via Duomo 78 – 05018, Orvieto (TR)
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Maurizio Srl unipersonale will reimburse the amount of the products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days.
7. As required by art. 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, Maurizio Srl unipersonale may suspend the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until the demonstration by the buyer of having sent back the goods.
8. The right of cancel will not apply if the services and products are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. Maurizio Srl unipersonale will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the repayment.
Art. 12 – Data processing
1. By using the site, you authorize the processing of your personal data. This information is also valid for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data.
2. The data controller is the company Maurizio Srl unipersonale
3. The data processor, appointed by the owner, is Claudio Martinelli
4. The data will be processed at the headquarters of Via Duomo 78 – Orvieto (TR).
5. The data processing takes place exclusively in electronic form, using IT tools and supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. The information stored is protected from unauthorized access.
6. The processing of the data provided by users with regard to purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payments, the communication of the data to third party providers of payment services, of shipping as well as informational contacts about the activities and services of the site, commercial offers of any affiliated companies and commercial partners.
8. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes set out in the contract or to process the order and its payment is necessary for the conclusion itself and for the execution of the contract, therefore the refusal to provide such data or to provide the consent to the relative treatment has as consequence the impossibility for the user to buy the products and the services of the offers.
9. The provision of data and consent to the processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to its processing may result in the user being unable to receive such additional services.
10. The user always has the right to have his data updated, rectified or integrated, the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed, the attestation that the operations were brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data was communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to object, in whole or in part to the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material direct or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of his data previously given to Ristorante Maurizio.
13. All rights provided by the EU Regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user, by writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. At the first visit, the user will be asked to choose their own language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of identification codes c.d. cookies, i.e. small files sent from your internet server and recorded on your computer’s hard drive.
15. The hard drive collects information on the user’s language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the user’s browser type.
Art. 13 – Safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale were void for any reason whatsoever, this will in no case compromise the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these General Conditions of Sale.
Art. 14 – Contact
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number: 0763.343212, and by ordinary mail at the following address: Via Duomo 78 – Orvieto (TR)
Art. 15 – Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and are interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other mandatory prevailing rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes concerning and / or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian judicial authority. In particular, if the purchaser is a Consumer, any disputes must be settled by the Terni court.
These conditions have been drafted today 01/07/2019